SR - re:Sr-old subject

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jan 19 22:14:38 PST 1999

With a little butter, I'm very tastey.

Gilli
-----Original Message-----
    From: darrell daude <daude at vvm.com>
    To: southern at Ansteorra.ORG <southern at Ansteorra.ORG>
    Date: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 9:26 PM
    Subject: SR - re:Sr-old subject

    I had considered writing a response to Ghille's continual attempts to set himself up as the greatest thing since sliced bread however after reading Aquilanne's response, I decide that there was nothing more too be said except perhaps to remind Ghille that this type of attitude is what drove me out of Middleford years ago.  Who wishes to participate with someone who has spent years trying to buy what he could have EARNED from HONEST effort and a small amount of couth.

    Konrad