SR - focus on matters of importance .... was: Old subject

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jan 20 09:45:24 PST 1999

Are you saying that recognizing peoples accomplishments is unimportant?  Are
you saying that the part where the Crown calls that person into Court is
unimportant?

My point is THIS:  If if it isn't taken care of it won't be taken care of.
Someone is working on the name.
Someone is working on the legal stuff.
Someone if working on the heraldy.
Someone is working on the vote.
And I'm sure someone is working on a bunch of other things too.
It just seems that no one gives the south end of a north bound rodant about
the awards regalia.

Which brings me back to the orignal statement.

Gilli