SR - order of the hungry monkey

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Jan 20 12:00:39 PST 1999

On 20 Jan 99, at 11:14, Dennis Grace wrote:

> I just can't take any more.  It's like watching a hungry monkey try to
> peel a football.

*love* the image ... we should really create a award so that it can be
incorporated into the orders regalia. (anyone got a spare gorilla suit sitting
around ... evil grin)

> ... ability to beat the powdered remnants of the fossilized remains of a dead
> eohippus into subatomic components absolutely and inhumanly stupefying.

much more elegant than the images i used, but the intent was the same
(particularly like the use of the "dead and gone" idiom) .  this one really
needs to go on the reverse of the above.

how about chartering the "Order of Sissiphus" (sp? ... my greek is spelling is
even worse than my anglish) ... but then that would require large rocks as
regalia being continually rolled around.  want more regalia, do it period
fashion and dragoon squads of quarry slaves, errr "volunteers" and hand them
pickaxes (i wear the chains i forged in life ...)

.... perhaps fashionable millstones around the neck!, that's the ticket!.

one final word

ALBATROSS !!!

'wolf
... someone hand me a crossbow, this is last time that damned bird messes up my
deck!

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves