Regional Names (Was RE: SR - Old subject)

Aelfuyn at aol.com Aelfuyn at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 16:26:54 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/20/99 9:27:02 AM Central Standard Time,
bmartin at origin.ea.com writes:

<< 	By the way, I wasn't meaning to impugn anyone's efforts when I asked
 what was going on with the name thing. It had just been a while since I
 heard anything and I had simply forgotten what was going on. I don't doubt
 that people are doing their level best to what is necessary for the region,
 I'm just scatterbrained. :)

 	Pendaran >>

I, for one, didn't take it that way.  There's nothing wrong with asking for a
status report.  And it kept Daniel from collating, and we all know how painful
that can be...

AElfwyn