SR - Challenge

Martin Wolverton Wolvie at htcomp.net
Thu Jan 21 10:58:20 PST 1999

----------
From: 	Bob Dewart
Sent: 	Wednesday, January 20, 1999 4:53 PM
To: 	southern at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: 	SR - Challenge

I take it then you all want me to cancell the challenge.

Gilli

Hmmmm.....well I cannot speak for everyone Bob but I have to say yes.  Didn't this whole challenge thing embarass you in the past? Forgive my ignorance as I am somewhat new to this mailing list...;->
It seems to me (and quite a few others I have noticed) that this challege is not about service but about self promotion and arrogance.  Now IMHO these are among the worst personality traits that a man can have.
Disclaimer: I have know Gillie for about 15 years and he is a decent man, but can be sorely lacking in humility at times.

Freidrich von Magdeburg