SR - Bonding vs. snot

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Wed Jan 13 18:50:40 PST 1999

Good Sir Lyonel wrote:

>Salut Cozyns,
>
>Lyonel aisai.
>
>Well, we've just about finished moving into our new home, and I'm
>looking forward to spending an entire week *sans* trips to Home Depot.

The joys of home ownership. I just got done fixing the *@%$#&< toilet. If
it isn't one thing, it is another. Anyhoo, glad you guys got into the new
digs. Hope to see all of you at Candlemas.

>Hell, I never much cared for orange anyway.

Why do you live in Bryn Gwlad if you don't like orange? You can't swing a
dead aggie without hitting something orange around there. Well, okay it
is burnt orange ( a really great shade of orange ).

>So, now that I have a tiiiiiiny bit of free time, I'm looking forward
>some healthy bonding with my friends.  How about Thursday night at
>7:30
>pm at the usual Bryn Gwlad fighter practice sight?  We'll armor up and
>
>bond the living snot out of one another.

The love is overwhelming!!!

>vostr'amic por vos servir
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

It is good to have the LOVING (read that as he likes to beat the
daylights out of anybody who will stand still long enough) Lyonel back!

Ivar