SR - Old subject

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Tue Jan 19 06:57:46 PST 1999

Im not sure this is really all that much of an issue right now.  Most folks
I've spoken with on the subject are very much of a 'baby steps' point of
view.  First, we get a newsletter; second, a name and device we like; Kaz &
co. have already taken care of the law issue;  after these are done... we'll
see.

Although it's a departure from my usual bull-in-a-china-shop approach, it
really seems to be doing well.  I think slowing the pace to it's present
level actually has turned out for the best.  I expect Duncan will probably
have the naming list out shortly and perhaps we can have proposed arms by
Gulf War.  Perfect timing to promote discussion when all of us will be in
exactly one area en masse.

Dieterich

Vote 'yes' to proposition 159... 'Lionsmouth' and a 'lions mouth'.