SR - Old subject

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Jan 19 11:03:55 PST 1999

On 18 Jan 99, at 17:45, Bob Dewart wrote:

> I will ask the question again.  If they won't do the work now, specificaly
> making award insignia, what makes you think they'll do it after we become
> a principality?

why the intense focus on these physical things as being so very important above
all elese ???

perhaps others see their available time and energies better spent in doing
organizational and developmental work than making "pretties" (that many see as
trivial).  there's a very large class of folk out there for whom rank is
meaningless and who could care less about these "merit badges".

many of these folk are growing tired of the incessant "challenges" to produce
these things and the berations when someones self-appointed "quota's" are not
met ... this ain't a medieval sweatshop and you are only hurting your cause by
attempting to cast us as production-drones to your cause.

we built a kingdom once before with less resources than the potential
principality can marshal as of today (was there).  so i assume we can do as
well, if not better this time around *without* self-appointed task-masters ....

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves