SR - Old Subject

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jan 19 15:45:12 PST 1999

The comments of both Lionardo and Wolf prove one of the points I was trying
to make.  Remember the discusion that went on about the dufus winning the
cornet?   Dosen't matter...the point is, for whatever the reason, people
will withhold their effort to support the, whatever level of organization
you want to talk about.

There are many very good reasons for not making award insignia.  But if
there are folks out there that didn't make any insignia because they thought
it would make me look bad; sorry, didn't work.

Your pettiness did however increase the possiblity that someone might not
recieve the award they should get.

But don't worry, I'll pick up the slack so that those who feel they have
better things to do than to watch the glow that comes over someone's face as
the Crown gives them an award they made, can go do them.  And for those who
think that seeing someone wear one of thier insiginis is a trifile thing;
well, I'll make a few dozen for them too.

The challenge will continue.

Gilli