SR - Old Subject

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Tue Jan 19 21:28:47 PST 1999

> Your pettiness did however increase the possiblity that someone might not
> recieve the award they should get.

Oh what a crock of (fill in your own explative)...
Take a look in the OP...my first Thistle was for needlework...to this
DAY I have not received a medallion "from the Crown" for it.  One was
given to me by my SCA mom and "in a way" that was even more special then
recieving one at the Crown's hand.  The medallion, ribbon, shiney
trinket does NOT the awrd make.  Neither does the pretty (or hideously)
painted scroll.  It is the acknowledgement from the Crown that others
saw and believed in your worth wheter it be for A&S, service, or
combative arts.

Moriel***