SR - Old Subject

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jan 19 21:47:37 PST 1999

I don't make all the insignias.

No single person was meant to beat me.   On ocassion I'm able to spend alot
of time at work  tooling  insignias.  That's why the challenge was made to
REGIONS,  BARONYS, SHIRES, CANTON and COLLEGES within the borders of the
Kingdom.

Not that you asked or anything, but, you, living outside the Kingdom, should
you wish to donate insignia to the Kingdom, could pick the branch the
insignia would count for.

Gilli