SR - re:Sr-old subject

Martin Wolverton Wolvie at htcomp.net
Thu Jan 21 10:48:36 PST 1999

----------
From: 	darrell daude
Sent: 	Tuesday, January 19, 1999 9:25 PM
To: 	southern at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: 	SR - re:Sr-old subject

<<File: ATT00000.htm>>
I had considered writing a response to Ghille's continual attempts to set himself up as the greatest thing since sliced bread however after reading Aquilanne's response, I decide that there was nothing more too be said except perhaps to remind Ghille that this type of attitude is what drove me out of Middleford years ago.  Who wishes to participate with someone who has spent years trying to buy what he could have EARNED from HONEST effort and a small amount of couth.

Konrad

Well said, Konrad.  You are not the only one who did the same thing......(my wife and I for example.)

Freidrich von Madgeburg