SR - raffle at ATYC

DAH8472 at acs.tamu.edu DAH8472 at acs.tamu.edu
Mon Jul 5 15:32:39 PDT 1999

A couple points of interest and a blatant plug....

Here is one of the prizes being raffled:
http://homepages.go.com/homepages/k/r/a/kragaxe/knife2.html

The pics didn't scan too well, so you can't really see the sheath despite
my attempts at computer enhancement! The sheath is Mexican mesquite. It's
a dark rose colored mesquite, but much lighter than the standard chocolate
colored local stuff.

Baronss Mirrim,
 I'll be there about noon on sat. Where can I find you?

Krag

Now for the blatant plug...Check out the rest of my pages, I have quite a
bit of stuff. If you have problems with the graphics, let me know. Hmmm...
how about an artisan of the month picture?