SR - Chivalric List Information/Marshals and Field Heralds Needed for ATYC

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Jul 6 08:03:05 PDT 1999

	Greetings All,

	Our kingdom's twentieth celebration and the coronation of Their
Royal Highnesses is this weekend. As part of the celebration, their will be
a chivalric list held Saturday morning, prior to the final court of Their
Majesties.

	This list will be fought as a progressive (snowball), melee fought
at the barrier. The rules of fighting at the barrier will be explained prior
to the tournament, but the most important thing to know ahead of time is
that shields will not be allowed in this tournament. Great weapons (bastard
sword, great sword, great axe, etc.), are encouraged, spears and glaives
will be allowed. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
twinoak at texas.net or ask me at the event.

	A small prize is required to enter the list. All of the prizes will
be distributed to the winning team by that team's captain (the winner of the
list). The winner will receive the grand prize of a pair of gauntlets.

	As with every list, marshals and heralds will be needed. If you're
not planning on fighting and can marshal or herald, your help is both needed
and appreciated!

	Finally, please spread the word about the list to folks who are not
on line. Information has been placed on the net, in the Blackstar and
through mailing lists, but nothing travels like word of mouth.

	Thanks very much, I look forward to an exhilarating tournament and a
wonderful event.

	Pendaran