SR - Bryn Gwlad Summer Ball...

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at Ansteorra.ORG
Wed Jul 14 06:18:20 PDT 1999

The Bryn Gwlad Dance Troupe invites everyone to a Summer Ball!

Date:  Sunday, July 25th
Time: 5:00-9:00
Place: Hancock Recreation Center, located at 41st and Red River

If you do not know how to do any dances, do not worry.  We will be
teaching as many of the dances we can for the first couple of hours!

Drinks will be provided.  Please bring some food to share!

Directions:
(These are not the most direct, but the easiest to give.)
(For those coming from out of town, from the north of Austin (or 290)
take IH-35 south, from the south of Austin (or 71) take IH-35 north)
 From IH-35 take 38th street exit and go west on 38th street.  Turn
right onto Red River.  At 41st, turn right.  At the first driveway,
turn left into the Hancock Recreation Center.

If there are any questions, please contact myfanwy at ansteorra.org.

In service,
Myfanwy