SR - Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:10:11 -0500

keyna keyna at n-link.com
Mon Jun 28 18:04:49 PDT 1999

For those folks that think that Gilli is the voice of Middleford and what he says goes for the whole shire. What Gilli says on the lists is his own opinion and not always the rest of the group. There is a lot of folks in the shire that has e-mail and is on the lists but don't say anything just read the stuff. I have said this once before several months ago over the same silly reasons. Gilli will be Gilli. If there is any questions concerning anything Gilli says e-mail me or call me.
HL Keyna