SR - Scroll Painting Parties

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Mon Jun 28 21:07:21 PDT 1999

Greetings to all Ansteorrans, especially scribes!

I truly must commend the Shire of Middleford and their painting parties!  I had
a wonderful time at the first two they ran, and while not able to make the next
one, know it will be just as great!  Chocolate was everywhere, along with party
- mix snacks and Gilli's (Oh my gosh it was great!) famous mudpie! Scribes,
this Shire knows how to treat scribes VERY WELL!!!

The library was wonderfully cool, had loads of tables, and great lighting.  I
really enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to know several event and e-mail
acquaintances much better in person!  Not only were they enthusiastic about
charter painting, they were wonderfully kind and generous.  I wasn't really
working as Star Signet while with them - I was taking two mini-vacations!!!

If possible, please join them for their next painting party; you will really
enjoy it!

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet