SR - Southern Champions: Site Comments and Suggested Discussi on

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Mar 16 07:27:16 PST 1999

Pug stated:

Part of the problem with that is the time is short, even for Crown, to
get the word out. We need to make sure the discussion is announced at
everyone's populace meetings, fighter practices, in newsletters, etc,
etc, etc.

We probably should decide soon which event so we can get the word out.

Ciao,

I agree with Pug. I think that Crown is the soonest that we should discuss
the event. I also agree that we need to decide soon and therefore nominate
Crown for the discussion (pending the steward's approval). Any seconds on
this? Any yeas or nays? I've sent an email to Jehan asking his opinion as
Crown Tourney steward on the proposed meeting.

Pendaran