SR - Let's Get Things Moving

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Mar 16 16:19:14 PST 1999

Martin, Brian (bmartin at origin.ea.com) said something that sounded like:
> I think that I have the name right: "The Warlord" with John Wayne starred
> the Duke as, get this, Genghis Kahn! I know, its enough to make the Moritu
> gasp in horror.

I've heard stories, but never been able to see it. It sounds very
entertaining. *evil grin*

> Pendaran "I specialize in making people angry: I'm the Baron of Bryn Gwlad"
> Glamorgan

Phelim "and I get the blame since I'm gonna be the Seneschal of Bryn Gwlad"
Gervase

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette