SR - How many stewards does it take...?

Richard Wolf padruig at seacove.net
Sun Mar 21 18:15:16 PST 1999

Although the facts about the military and its expenitures are well known and
to it's safety record. First look at how many people were involved. Look at
the percentage.. Look at past wars or conflicts... We did ok. Second Gilli
was referring to that if the people involved do their assigned tasks
(responsibilities) then the event will happen.

Richard (Army retired and PROUD of it)