SR - Re: ANST - Banners Needed for ATYC!

MaraofRede@aol.com MaraofRede at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 20:47:33 PST 1999

To all of you to whom I have replied regarding ATYC banners; I must be out of
the Hall by 5 PM on Thursday, not Friday! Mea culpa, and so sorry. Please be
so kind as to forward this to the rest of the Region lists (Northern,
Southern, Coastal, Western) as before.
Thanks so much for all the wonderful replies I have already received, and the
forwards that were done for me.
Remember, if you have not contacted me, that means that I don't know if you
will be bringing a banner, and many groups/people are still out there who have
not.....
In Service,
HL Mara of Rede
Hall Decoration, ATYC