SR - Burden of the Crown

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Mar 1 18:32:21 PST 1999

Greetings all,

Upon reading this most excellant posting I am reminded of many times I've
heard comments such as, " How did so-n-so get that award", etc.  The Crown
gave it to them, that's how.  OTOH I know of people who have been put in for
an award eight times before they got it.

The Crowns will do as the Crowns will do.  That is our game.  I will support
the Crown in Thier decisions, even if I don't like them.  Why, because for
what ever the reason, They thought it  was the RIGHT thing to do.

Gilli