SR - War ride

Wayne Keith waynek at tss-data.space.swri.edu
Sun Mar 7 17:54:47 PST 1999

Apologies to those on the Bryn Gwlad list, this is the same message I
posted there.

Hello all.  I am looking for a ride for me and my gear to Gulf Wars next
week.  Anyone leaving after Tuesday with room for one more in the
Bryn Gwlad/Bjornsborg area, please let me know.  I am willing to
contribute a reasonable portion of travel expenses, and can get myself to
a departure location in the above mentioned areas.  Gear consists of a
reasonable amout of armour and tentage, and I may be able to send it
separately if necessary.  My sword and bow thirst for action, direct
replies to waynek at swri.edu or waynek at tss-data.space.swri.edu

                    Ld. Jevan the Fletcher ap Cenydd
                              Wayne Keith
                      Southwest Research Institute