SR - Let's Get Things Moving

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 16:00:34 PST 1999

<<
 >The connotations I have for "warlord" is "vicious petty dicator
 >usurping control over a region of a country".  The examples that
 >come to mind are China in the 1920s and Somalia in the 1980s and 1990s.
 >
 >Daniel de Lincolia

 If every person in the SCA was as well read and informed as you, I could
 see how using the term warlord might be a problem.

 Hmmmm...wonder if we took a survey of SCAers and/or mundanes, how many
 would know anything about the examples you refer too...it's just a
 thought. :)  And I'm most definitely not volunteering to take on such a
 task.

 Jan

when i think of a warlord i think of Zena and all the dudes she beats up  :o)
( looking for the linch mob )
Pieter