SR - Southern Champions: Site Comments and Suggested Discussion

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Tue Mar 16 08:26:51 PST 1999

>Shadowlands has an event April 9-11 (the weekend before Crown)
>Barbarian Roguefest
>
>Mirrim

Thank you Mirrim, I was going to mention our event but I figured three weeks might not be enough time to get the word out to those who are not "Plugged IN". Also, alas, our event falls opposite HL Raisya'a elevation to Laurel, so I'm afraid turnout will be rather slim. Maybe we could still discuss it, and send proxies to whatever other event  a meeting is held at, for those who can't attend that one.

Padric, Shadowlands

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!