SR - Southern Champions: Site Comments and Suggested Discussion

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Mar 17 08:23:15 PST 1999

Hello, It's Yoshi here,
     I will bring it up at our officers meeting. With Ld. Timo's Help we
should get the O.K. that evening of the 18th. I see no problem having a
discussion at the event. With no fighting that means more input from the
fighters that attend! Not that the known world revolves around the field of
honor but it is a discussion of a "Champions regional tourney"
      Some may think us a "net lost barony" just because we don't sit in
front of our monitors all night typing replies to messages sent. Unless We
need to say some thing we usually don't speak out. When I do it is because I
need to.
I've read the list of messages on the Champion issue and will bring it up at
the officers meeting  on the 18th.

     B.T.W. no matter what all may say about H.L. Gilli and his arrows he
and his lady's safety sould have been the issue not the fact his arrows were
not in route, but that is just my opinion.

Yoshi  :)