SR - Southern Champions: Site Comments and Suggested Discussion

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 14:57:50 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/16/99 9:32:57 AM Central Standard Time,
bmartin at origin.ea.com writes:

<< I agree with Pug. I think that Crown is the soonest that we should discuss
 the event. I also agree that we need to decide soon and therefore nominate
 Crown for the discussion (pending the steward's approval). Any seconds on
 this? Any yeas or nays? I've sent an email to Jehan asking his opinion as
 Crown Tourney steward on the proposed meeting. >>

I vote "Aye".  The sooner (within reason), the better.

Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)