SR - Southern Champions: Site Comments and Suggested Discussion on

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 15:03:22 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/16/99 10:46:57 AM Central Standard Time,
bmartin at origin.ea.com writes:

<< In the event that we decide that Crown is not the best place to hold the
 meeting, are there any suggestions for other events? I know that there are a
 few events in the region following Crown, but
 I don't remember when and where, and I didn't see anything on the on line
 calendar.  >>

Well, that depends:  How soon do you want the event to occur?

If Crown's too soon, at least within a month (month and a half, max).

Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)