SR - How many stewards does it take...?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Mar 21 12:28:19 PST 1999

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
>>   I would contend that you are still talking about an
>>  essentially untested and theoretically unsound method.
> The United States Army does the same thing all the time, with more *groups*,
> over longer distances, with possibly far more at stake than a few dollars.

Damn. From my experience with the military from working at a research
facility, I wouldn't use them as a good example.

Unfortunately I admit that I've missed large portions of this
conversation, so these may have already been listed as untested and
unsound methods.

As for other events that we've done recently, wasn't the 3 ring circus
of Kein & Alisha's coronation a multi-group event? Wasn't the Academy of
the Courtier/Courtesan a regional event where one group took the lead
and others contributed portions?

I know the North does this type of thing regularly. Doesn't the West do
similar things? Isn't Ansteorran 20th being worked on by the Kingdom and
not any one particular group?

Ciao,