SR - How many stewards does it take...?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Mar 21 19:21:28 PST 1999

You're so very right.  How could I have ever doughted the wisdom of so many
people with the expertise as yourself.  I have waste all my life doing
stupid things like helping to train Gen. Schwarkopf's staff for Desert
Shield / Storm.  And I'm just as sure that had you been present those human
mistakes would not have happened at those times and places.

Now if any one else would like to discuss their qualification, do it
privately

>1) The United States has vast resources, in money, manpower, and
communications.

Perhaps you don't know what assets are avalaible.

Gilli