SR - Tournament of the Worthies

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:03:04 PST 1999

Heilsa Baron Don Kazimir, Graf Galen, ans all otehr interested in the
Tournamnet of the Nine Worthies...

You wrote:

>Could you provide a brief description of the origins of the 9 Worthies
concept?
>I'd like our southern regional event to select "worthies," but have no
hard facts
>to provide. Can you help?
>
>Kazimir Petrovich Pomeshanov

If anyone is interested... Raven's Fort was the last host of a 9
Worthies event. I still have the original banner, box of information,
and some other items that go along with the event. Perhaps it's time to
have another Tournament of the Nine Worthies....... What do you all
think??!

Waes Thu Hale kinfolk...
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."