SR - Red Tape Event

Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra kingsen at ionet.net
Tue Mar 23 23:24:19 PST 1999

To all to the Greater and Lesser Officers of State for the Kingdom of
Ansteorra:

Greetings,

As we spoke about during the GOOFS meeting held at Coronation, the Kingdom
of Ansteorra will be holding an Kingdom Officers Workday and meeting (Red
Tape Event) on Saturday, March 27, 1999.  The event will be hosted by the
Collage of Three Bridges (Arlington, Texas) at the same site where Laurel’s
Prize Tourney was held (the Univ. of Texas Arlington).  This event is open
to anyone but please be aware that it is for the purpose of getting the
Kingdoms work done.
We will get started at 9:00 and will go all day.  This need for this event
is two fold, one we can no longer get all of the Kingdom's business done in
the 1-2 hours at Coronation and Crown Tourney.  Secondly, as the Kingdom is
now almost 20 years old.  I feel that it is time to review our policies and
procedures with an eye to updating anything that we find out of date.  Here
is a proposed agenda for the day.  If you have a specific topic you want
brought up let me know and I will put it on the agenda.  This is as much
for your offices as for mine.  I hope that everyone will try their best to
be there.  Each Kingdom Officer should think about what one topic they
would like to bring up on the agenda.  This event is not in garb.

9:00 Meeting begins (Please try to be there on time)
9:00 - 11:15 First General session (all officers)
11:30 - 12:30 Breakout session where Regional officers get together with
there regional counterparts.
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:30 - 2:45 Kingdom Officers meet with their regional and local officers
3:00 - 5:00 Second General session (all officers)

Directions to the site:
Exit off of I-30 at Cooper street and head south or off of I-20 at Cooper
and head North.
Take Border Street east into the campus.
Right (South) on Oak street.
Park in one of the lots off West 1st or West 2nd Street.  The University
Center of UTA is west of the parking lots.

If you have any questions or suggestions please give me or HL Richard
Fairbourne a call or E-mail;

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald , OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra