SR - Southern Region Treasurers

Paul Gilbert nikolas at myriad.net
Wed Mar 31 07:27:55 PST 1999

Greetings to all and especially the Treasurers of the Southern Region,

Please excuse the use of this bandwidth for a few moments while I get a few
things started.

H.E. Baroness Mirrim of Bristol, Kingdom of Ansteorra Treasurer has
appointed me as the new Southern Region Treasurer as of the Red Tape event
last weekend.

I need to get in contact with all of the current local group treasurers of
the Southern region. The groups involved are....

Barony of Bjornsborg
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Incipient Canton of Cridhe na Tyr
Shire of Ffynnon Gath
Shire of Middleford
Barony of Raven's Fort (I think I can find this one... :)
Shire of Shadowlands
Shire of Tempio

Those local group treasurers, of the groups listed above, please contact me
by email ASAP. We have some work to do. Most of which can be down via email
and phone.

IF the treasurer of a group does NOT have email. Would someone in that group
notify the treasurer that I am looking for him/her so they may contact me by
phone. Call me at 281-536-5239. That phone is my right arm and has voice
mail.

My plans for this office are to be MUCH more pro-active and present.

In fact, one of the first orders of business that can be gotten out of the
way is for the treasurer of the above groups that have email to send me
ASAP, the following information.....

1. SCA Name
2. Mundane name (full legal name, please)
3. Address, City, State, Zip
4. Phone numbers, home, work (if you can receive calls there) and any other
phone numbers you wish to let me have.
5. Date of appointment (as close as you can get it).
6. Status of treasurers office.
7. Have you had the treasurers class? Yes or No and if Yes, about when and
where.
8. Any comments you have about the office, procedures, et.al. Flames
accepted, I have a pair of firefighters gloves.

All of the above information will be protected by me and not released to
anyone without the owners permission accept in the performance of the
treasurers office.

In advance, I thank everyone for their indulgence in the use of this
bandwidth. I will happily field any questions or concerns about the
Treasurers offices. If I don't know, I will find out.

In service to the Kingdom......

Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Southern Region Treasurer
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"