SR - Let's Get Things Moving

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 20:36:45 PST 1999

<<
 "Then why if the title means so little are you pushing so hard for a Scot
 title? I mean besides the fact that you are a Scot and you would like it your
 way?"

 As near as I can tell, we have heard from 3 people on the subject of a
 title for the regional champion(2). 2 like "Warden", 1 doesn't. I see no
 reason for sniping. If you're going to comment, all that's needed
 is a) your opinion, b) a reason, and c) an alternative, if you have one.
 Spare us the nasty comments, or at least take them private.

 I like "Warden", at least for the heavy champion. It sounds medieval, and no
 other position is using it.

 Alaric Styrr,
 called TuhTahl >>
Sorry TuhTahl ,
What I ment was the 20 or so people I asked at Lyoness didn't. those people
arn't on the net. And I did add an alternative in another post.
Pieter