SR - Let's Get Things Moving

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Mon Mar 8 22:39:23 PST 1999

>Charles I think that the point isthat not alot of people like the ieda of the
>title Warden. I know I would rather be called a champion,warlord,defender or
>even CAVALIER        ( being a rapier fighter) .

It seems to me that the commentary has been about even, for and against. Personally, I like the title of "Warden". Although I would certainly consider other suggestions, I haven't yet seen any I like better. Surely we can use something more original than champion,warlord,defender etc.
> I also think that we should not have the same title for the heavy ,light,
>bardic A&S,archery ect winners.

I certainly agree that we could use different titles for different champions. Ld. Pieter, what other titles would you suggest? (Well, you suggested it)

Lord Padric OMullan, Shadowlands

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!