SR - Let's Get Things Moving

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Mar 16 15:34:33 PST 1999

Pendaran wrote:
> To me, "warlord" conjures up a bad John Wayne movie.

Oh, Lord, Pendaran, you didn't have to activate those neurons!  _The
War Lord_, Charleston Heston.  (I'm not saying there's no John Wayne
movie by the same name; perhaps there are TWO wretched movies with
that title!)  The Heston one features a pagan priestess named Bronwen
-- in 12th Century Flanders.  Bad script, bad acting, bad clothing
... <shudder>

Daniel "Pendaran, you make me VERY angry <huff> <huff>" de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.