SR - Southern Champions: Site Comments and Suggested Discussion

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Wed Mar 17 08:38:58 PST 1999

> I'm wondering about the purpose of the meeting.
>
> Isobel Hadleigh

I agree that the purpose shouldn't be to plan the event.  But I think it is a good
idea to see if the rest of the region wants to have this type of event and maybe
what they want to call the winners.  Is there much equestrian in our region?  If
not, do we want to have a competition for that?  If we want the chivalric winner
to be the regional warlord and work with troops for GW, are we limiting the
tourney to fighters within the region?  Or can anyone enter and the highest
placing person from the region will be the warlord, or maybe we'll have a
warlord from outside our region (I dislike this idea).  I think these are all valid
questions that should be discussed by a larger group.

Mirrim

"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it's expressed in the choices one makes.
In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves."
Eleanor Rooseveldt