SR - How many stewards does it take...?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Mar 21 13:49:59 PST 1999

Greetings all,

Research is just that, research.  Going into unknown area to find out new
things.  Developing new procedures, intergating new equipment with current
equipment.  I will be the first to admit they could do somethings better.

My point is that thier procedures and practices allow them to coordinate the
movements of hundreds of units, move millions of tons of equipment, and have
it all at a particular place at a given time with little or no faces to
faces communiction in some cases.

It's not unproven, it works.

Gilli
Instructor, III Corps Battle Simulation Center, Fort Hood, TX.