SR - How many stewards does it take...?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Mar 21 17:24:38 PST 1999

Greetings all,

Ofcourse no one can compele any one in the organization to do antthing.
However; once a group has volunteered to do a particular thing or was asked
and they accept, there sholud be no basic difference.  There may be some
specific differance like they might use thermonuclear weapeons and all we
got are, well we all know what we use.

I see no reason that the multi-group concept should not to work as long as
what I've already mentioned happens, plus every one knows that there are
other groups invovled, and the person in charge doesn't have so many other
projects going on they don't have time to make a decision.

Gilli