SR - How many stewards does it take...?

ldcharls at swbell.net ldcharls at swbell.net
Sun Mar 21 17:05:42 PST 1999

jhartel wrote:

> ldcharls at swbell.net wrote:
> > Of course, that would
> > leave the question of who gets what slice of the profits unanswered, but
> > I'd think that to be a question for the Steward and Seneschals involved
> > to figure between them.
>
> After all expenses and costs have been cleared how about a split of 30%
> for each group (if 3 were involved) and the other 10% as a gift to the
> Kingdom?  Change the figures as you need to for the amount of groups
> involved.

  That works so long as all three groups are equally involved. The
question gets stickier when a really small group and a really big one
get involved. Do you divide the profits by the number of people who
help, or by relative gruop size? Personally, I'd rather leave this one
to be figured out by the steward and seneschals involved rather than
setting something in stone that might not work later.

Ld Charles MacKinnon
Bryn Gwlad