SR - First Letter about the SR Event

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Tue Mar 23 11:30:49 PST 1999

Whoops! My apologies. This was supposed to be sent privately. I have
been proofing a document all day. The reviewer thought he did us a favor
by doing a global replacement of SA with Application Administrator. Do
you know how many times in the English language the letter combination
of SA or sa exists (or at least in a 176 page manual)? Sorry.

Duncan

PS - Grammar has 2 a's.  ;)

(snipped)

Here I am...happily awaiting feedback on an idea...and the first thing I
get to
hear, in public, is that I have a grammer problem in a letter that's
already
been mailed...
sigh....

Isobel (who spells at least as well as Ivar)

(snipped)