SR - Next SR Meeting

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon May 3 10:34:25 PDT 1999

	Duh... This is what happens when you spend two weeks on pain
killers. (I'm going to blame the pain killers even though I'm always
forgetful. :) So, while we're all gathered, how about also discussing a
voting procedure for the name? We've already had one excellent idea put
forth and I would be happy to go with that, but I'm assuming that others may
have differing ideas.

	Pendaran