SR - The word for the SR Meeting on voting

Donal & Sosha catsden at texas.net
Thu May 6 19:56:17 PDT 1999

Eriik:

  Those three
> > names will then be sent to the Kingdom Heralds office, the Kingdom
> > Seneschal's office, and to the Crown for the final say.
> >

> Could I ask the reason for sending the top three names?? It would seem that
> if there is an overall winner, then it should be the only one sent. If there
> is not an overall winner, then some method of narrowing the list and
> deciding the order could be done. If the overall winner hits a snag on the
> heraldic side, then we send the second highest one, etc.

The Kingdom Herald will need to be informed so that he can register
the name to the Kingdoom. (region's are only figments of the kingdom's
imagination and can not have names assigned to them)

Sir Burke, bing Sir Burke will want to know and will ask.  It is just
easier to send it up once and not three different times.  Same for the
In/Out comming King and Queen.

Sosha
SRS