SR - Southern Region

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at texas.net
Fri May 7 08:58:45 PDT 1999

Wow,  When y'all get on a topic and roll it's pretty amazing how quickly you
can type!
So, as I understand from catching up from 2 days of not reading my mail,

1.    Regional event
Ivar was pretty specific that this weekend is about a southern regional
event and nothing more. Huzah Ivar.  That will be plenty to talk about and
since we have to get a date 1+ years in advance these days who knows what
will be going on by then.  Name or not, the event sound fun.

2.    Decide on a voting process
Pendaran pretty clearly stated that he was inquiring about deciding on how
to vote, not choose a name.

3.    Seneshcalls help out
It seems that the seneschalls have decided to step in and help this vague
process along and may be able to be the communication to each group that
folks have been looking for.

4.    Lions Tale - unofficial
Duncan and Aethylian publish, at their own expense, an unofficial newsletter
providing folks with information regarding the southern region.  (Perhaps
with the seneschalls involved it can get mailed out to members.)  Btw, thank
you all participating heralds.  The latest Lions Tale list of names was very
informative and helpfull.   (I do agree that the southern region should have
final say on any name rather than a kingdom officer.)

So, did I get it all correct?

I now have 1 question.  When will there be a meeting on deciding how to
vote?  Ravensfort?.

Jehanne