SR - Southern Regional Stuff

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon May 10 09:57:01 PDT 1999

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> True.  They could change them back.  However,  I don't recall hearing of a
> Crown moving a group around like that.  But still, I guess They could.:)

*If* I remember correctly, the Coastal region was created out of the
Southern region. Besides that, I don't think there have been any
movement of groups.

> On another subject:  Red Tape Meetings.  Since many of us can't make it to
> those niffty meetings, and it does seem lots of good things happen there,
> would it be possible (perhaps a link to the Kingdom web page) to make the
> reader digest version avaliable to those who would like it?:)

There was much discussion about dissementation of the information and
either Burke or Richard Fairborne should address that since I do not
remember the outcome.

Ciao,