SR - Ballot text?

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Thu May 20 09:15:18 PDT 1999

Aquilanne wrote:
<< alphabetical order is fine, but would folks prefer to see the name
candidates listed in order of which is most likely to pass?
just a thought >>

Hey, *I* thought so too, but Aethelyan (She Who Must Often Be Obeyed)
disagreed.  If it were by stars, the #1 listed would have been
Campoleone, and gosh! which one did I put on the Soviet Ballot joke?

> Daniel's-one-of-my-heroes

J. Michael Strazinski (I think it was) was right: give other
people credit profusely and everyone will still praise you.
After Sosha wrote about sending out ballots I was mulling over
a few ideas and was gonna get to it soon maybe.  *blam* Aethelyan
had a sample ballot within an hour or two, and a couple of
revisions within the next day.  *blam* She did drafts of all
the pronunciations ASAP, needing little correction.  AElfwyn
in Bjornsborg, despite some outside distractions, corrected
several of them nicely, as did others.

--
                    *** NEW PERSONAL ADDRESS ***
    tmcd at austin.ibm.com and tmcd at us.ibm.com are my work accounts.