SR - Day at the Manor Archery hunt!

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Thu May 20 16:41:04 PDT 1999

Unto all Archers who read this I H.L. Brian du Vall invite you to come and
join in the Baronial hunt at the Day in the Manor. We are hunting five wild
beast with combat arrows.(all combat rules will apply) I promise a fun and
entertaining hunt with surprise or two. Bring your (human) dog to flush out
game and your trusted spearman to assist you in the hunt! A vote of all
hunters will choose the most adept beast!    And the Bowman of the Fort will
be the best hunter of the hunt!.

                                                See you their!

                                                                Brian du
Vall