SR - Scroll Painting Parties

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue May 25 05:10:04 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

I would like to invite everyone to come and have a great time at serveral
Scroll Painting and Arrow Making Parties hosted by the Shire of Middleford.
They will be held at the Killeen Public Library on 12 and 26 June and 17
July, from 8AM to 8PM.  It will be great fun!  If you get tired of doing one
thing, do the other.  It will be in an *air-conditioned* place, loads of
chocolate everywhere, and will be a lot of fun!!!  :)

And if she forgives me my earlier booboo, HE Curstaidh Magorlick, Star
Signet, will be there with color copies of painted charters to show new
painters how to get started.  She'll also have loads of blank charters,
paint pallets and some brushes.  If people can bring their own paint and
brushes, that would be great too!!!!

The arrow making part will be limited because we don't want to get spray
foam all over the place.  But we'll get somework done.

Did I mention it will be in an air-conditioned place, loads of chocolate
everywhere, and will be a lot of fun!?!?  :)  Well, it will be.  :)

Directions to the Killeen Public Library are as follows:  From Dallas/Ft.
Worth take I 35 South and from Austin take I 35 North.  Take the Hwy 190
West exit.  This will be the Killeen/Ft. Hood/Copperas Cove exit.  Take 190
to Killeen.  Take the Trimmier Rd Exit and turn right.  Follow Trimmier
until it forks at a stop light.  Take the left hand fork.  This is Hallmark.
Immediately at the next stop light turn right.  (The right hand lane is rt
turn only.)  This is Gray Street.  Stay on Gray.  The Library is on the
corner of Church and Gray on the left side.  Before you see the Library,
there is a Tour Inn on the left.  The library is a large white building
immediately after the Tour Inn.  If you see the HEB you've gone a block to
far.

For more info:  gilli at seacove.net

Thanks for your time,

Gilli