SR - war

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Fri May 28 18:08:54 PDT 1999

Okay, what dates have they picked this time? (lots of sarcasm) I haven't
heard that the date was moved.  I will be able to go but if they moved it
too far forward, or backward depending on how you look at it, it will
sure mess with Lyonesse and people who use spring break to go fight for
Ansteorra.

Ivar