SR - Next SR Meeting

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 15:27:01 PDT 1999

There is supposed to be a SR seneschals meeting sometime in the near future.
  That would be a good time for collecting or dispensing ballots.
I feel that the SR Seneschal should be the person in charge.  If anyone
wants to take care of a particular aspect of it, they should contact her so
she knows what is going on and who is doing what, when and where.  She
should be able to even set up committees for what ever needs to be done.
Actually she has a ready-made committee in the regional seneschals.
Otherwise, we end up with too many chiefs and the indians are all confused.

HL Jan
Ffynnon Gath

I agree with Isobel's suggestion.  The voting idea is for local seneschal's